Thursday, February 10, 2011

You ugly.

I read through a bit of your blog and found it interesting.  As much as inspiring writers could benefit from your sage advice, however, it appears that you yourself would do well to listen to those skilled in the ways of developing websites.  The black background in combination with the red and orange nearly sent me screaming in horror from the room, and I swear that at one point I was weeping blood from prolonged exposure to this Lovecraftian monstrosity.

I'm not gonna lie--I thought this design was pretty. But what do I know, I'm just a word jockey who begs her designer friends to make her logos only to alter them with MS Paint. 

If anyone's poor eyes are still with me, let me direct you to my new and marginally more attractive site, editorialavenger. It's, um, still black as of this moment.

Content-wise, this blog was kind of a practice run for me, and I soon grew the cojones to put a real one out there with my name on it. Be only as kind as I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment